Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
How to use blogadda to the fullest ??
  • Since I am new to Blogadda, I would like to know how can me maximise this platform. Can we add individual posts or just the blog ??
  • Welcome @aloksharma104.

Once you submit your blog, you need not add individual blogposts for approval. You can though tip your post for Tangy Tuesday Picks or Spicy Saturday Picks using the appropriate tabs on the top of every page at http://www.blogadda.com

We hope you enjoy your stay here and participate in conversations and activities that we announce from time to time.
  • Hi Admin,

I have submitted my blog for approval but it still shows as pending. There seems to be no way of reminding/ flagging it off. Could you help please?

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion