Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
If you have Rs150, what would be the craziest thing you will do?
  • The one with the craziest reply will win a BookMyShow gift voucher worth Rs.150!
  • I will buy a second class ticket for Rs 150 and travel royally in the Rajdhani without being caught.
  • Given the bong I am, can't resist Telebhaja or fried snacks during rains. Rs 150 will get me approximately 25-30 pieces of amazing snacks, all to be enjoyed alone in my balcony, watching the rains.
  • I would convert the money to Re 1 coins, buy something nice at a supermarket and pay with the coins. It would be insane fun to watch the person at the billing counter counting the coins :D
  • I will see 150 Airtel Videos.. or
    I can eat 150 full meals.. or
    I can employ 150 Narayana Murthy :P
    What else you want ??? :D
  • A bubbles kit costs around rs.10. Would buy 15 of them and distribute them randomly amongst kids and watch them blow & chase bubbles.
  • Convert it into 1 rupee coins, go on top of a building and throw it on random strangers with a note attached, 'Tera bhala ho!'
  • And the winner is @Wisedonkey Congrats! Will mail you the details. Enjoy and keep blogging.
  • Oh woww thank you!!!!!
  • As @wisedonkey is not in India now, we will be giving away the voucher to @jairammohan :)
  • @jairammohan We have sent you the mail. Kindly respond ASAP.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion