Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Need Help from Support Team
  • I have added my blog http://www.ebuzznet.com/ long time ago but received this message Your blog (ebuzznet.com) submitted on 23-03-2013 is not approved by the administrator. Once you place the image, reply to this mail and let us know. Our team would revisit your blog and confirm your ownership.

I replied but unable to add my blog... recently I have added my another blog and it is approved... any suggestion to get approved... I have already mailed to support few days back and today also...

Any help?
  • Hey,
    I think you haven't place an image in your blogs home page, you can get it from your profile page on blogadda.

regards,
    pratik
  • Thanks Pratik.

@nud4gud Kindly write to contact.at.blogadda.com with Urgent marked in the subject and we will look into this immediately.
  • @updateyourself I placed blogadda image on my blog after applying but removed just after I received mail regarding disapproval....

@TeamBlogAdda mailed you blog and username details..

Thank You

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion