Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
interesting topics to write about for their blog?
  • Can anyone give me some suggestions about some interesting topics interesting topics to write about for their blog?

Although many blog about their interests or hobbies or their daily routines. I opine that blogging is mostly about an expression of opinions on the social topics or any general!

I would like to know your general views on some blogging interests that I can post about in my blog, to gain more blog readers!
  • may be you can write about movies reviews and stars affair, many people like to read about it
  • @updateyourself thats an interesting idea. definitely it attracts the movie-goers and fashion followers.
  • u start a blog about the education, it will attract by many students...and also useful to them
  • start blog with the topics of latest technology review because this topic is very searchable and highly payable in adsense so you can get traffic and money too.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion