Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Middle class life style..
  • Middle class life style always amazed me.. I have seen instances where parents who work their ass off to earn daily bread and butter just to make sure that their children don’t miss on latest phones/ apps or fashion .. I wonder if they think that eventually they have to follow the same life, do the same labor as they are.. During my school days I always used to wear patched blue trouser, my elder sisters shirt with collar turned backwards.. Thru out my entire school life I hardly remember buying a new bag for myself. I always get the used one.. But the day I entered in to college my life turned into 360 degree, new rugged jeans, sunglass, bike, cellphone.. all become like necessity – I can’t imagine my life without them. To carry such style I need a regular source of income & the most reliable source of all time was my elder sisters tuition fees and my mausi’s piggy bank.. My father never bought a cycle for himself. He always and still like to walk rather than ride a bike but he bought me a bike… My salute and utmost respect for such parents who breath just to make sure their children dreams can be fulfilled.
  • name : rupendra sahu
    website Url : http://hindimepyar.com
    intrests: Get Gharelu Nuskhe and latest fashion update in hindi Health Tips in Hindi for weight loss, pregnancy, beauty, sex life, yoga, diet and fitness plans and more at hindimepyar
    solution of love relationship sex education in hindi and health food heatl and fitness tips in hindi and motivotional story and speech in hindi

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion