Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Can someone plz review my blog
  • Hi I'm create a blog around 20 days ago. plz check my blog and give me some suggestion. I want your opinions guys.thanks
    my blog is www.stechguide.com
  • Awesome dude.

• Very good tech blog those who are eager to have technical information. More and more articles are anticipated.
  • makeupind said:

Awesome dude.

Very good tech blog those who are eager to have technical information. More and more articles are anticipated.

Thank you for your feedback...really appreciate it
  • acemary said:

It seems like you do have nice content and a simple design. What I would personally recommend is the following:

1. You should use more pictures in your posts. At the moment it is only text, which make the posts less attractive.

2. I would also recommend that you change your template with something a little bit more colorful. At the moment there isn't something catching the eye so to speak and most of the people would get bored if they simply read tons of text over the internet.

Hope that helps

Thank you... Can you suggest me some good templates.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion