Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Please review my blog...
  • Hi....Please review my blog and give suggestions about increasing the traffic on the same...thanx !!

The link to my blog is http://booksandcertainotherthings.blogspot.in/

Maya
  • It is a nice blog with attractive content.
  • You blog is too bad to read. Use normal colors such as white background and black text on it.
    I just chk out your blog and believe mi there is only one person whos going to like your shit color combo and that only u!
  • makeupind said:

You blog is too bad to read. Use normal colors such as white background and black text on it.
    I just chk out your blog and believe mi there is only one person whos going to like your shit color combo and that only u!

I have wrote that the above blog is a nice one. I felt it simple and worthy to read. The likes and dislikes depends on individual interests. It is relative to one's attitude. Dissuading comments are not good and never augment one's talents.

• Anyway, thanks for a review...however bad it is I welcome it !
  • And josechukkiri sir ...thank you for your kind & encouraging words.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion