Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Newb
  • Hello everyone,

I have created my account long back in Blogadda, but didn't have time to figure out what it is. Just going through the forum I get to know that there are 1000s of bloggers who chit chat and post there blogs over here.

• hello,
    I am also new here and yet to learn how to chit chat here. I would love to meet other like-minded people only when I will learn to know more about blogadda since I find some of the options yet confusing. Thanks for bringing up this topic. Why not tell everyone to introduce in this section where someone has joined two weeks back?
    I hope so people will heard this and join in this conversation!
    See you then!
  • Well surfing the whole Blogadda I got to know a few things. WOW, Tangy Tuesday , Perky Tweets and Contests.
    These are few things for which bloggers come here I guess.
    My first WOW post, https://mysxyspecs.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/qiyamah/
    hope you like it.

Do tell about your blog would love to get connected. :)

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion