Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
How to post my article on this platform. I'm a newbie here.!
  • I have recently joined this network recently. But I'm not able to find the way to post my articles here. Any one out there that may help me. ? Thanks .!
  • I also am wondering about the same thing. But nobody seems to be bothered about answering such questions or even providing basic help on the main website .. They say 'Connect Share Learn' ... but how to connect with other bloggers? How to share our content?
  • I have been trying to figure out the same since two days.
  • As per my best knowledge, if your blog is registered with blogadda, then all the post will be automatically listed here.
  • I joined some weeks ago, but I have no clue how this site works. The team told me on Twitter that they'll help me out once I register. Sadly, they don't respond to my tweets anymore. Wish team BlogAdda came up and told us how to make best use of their platform. Sigh.
  • Hi everyone. I too am a newbie

Hi Akash,
    How do you know your blog posts have been added here.
    Thanks

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion