Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Historical Fictions are the best way to revisit history
  • The general perception about history is that it is boring or too serious, only suitable for academic purpose. The solution to this is historical fiction, the well written historical fictions take us to a different period and amazing icidents through vivid imagery and fast pace. So much of wonders are hidden behind the curtain of time, only to be explored by writers and readers as well. My blog 'Unwinding of Mind' contains such short historical fictions related to diverse period, place and incidents. I would be delighted if some of the bloggers vsit my blog and provide their valuable opinion on it. Thanks a lot in advance. My blod ID is www.ananyadpal.blogspot.com
  • Ananya, very true. Just finished reading DarkWhite by Shweta Brijpuria, a fiction novel based on MP rabid arena. Enjoyed a lot.
  • Yes, this is completely true..Novels like Anna Karenina etc. further reinstate the fact!

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion