Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
WOW - An animal's take on things!
  • Thanks Blogadda for yet another WOW Badge. This is my sixth badge and third in a row but even now i cross my fingers when checking the list of the lucky ones and joys are also unbound everytime.
  • Thanks a lot Blogadda! Am so delighted to be adjudged WOW again! yippeee! :D
  • Dear Team, Please check your e-mail. I've sent an error screenshot. Am unable to update my address on Blogadda. Can U please check and respond asap? I had sent this mail on Jan 10 & have still not got a reply.I was keen to join the Book Reviews gang but when I tried to update all my contact details then error came up. Plz chk and revert. Thanks.
  • @celebratinglife We're glad to see you happy! Also, this excitement that you have is what keeps our team going! Thank You! :D

@amsa123 Congrats! yay! Keep blogging!

Also, the problem has been sorted. Your address has been updated :)
  • thanks blogadda.my first entry got a badge :D
  • Thank you once again! :)
  • Thank you so much, BlogAdda Team! You always make my day. I came running from my college only to see my name here! :)
  • Thank You so much Blogadda team!!
    Feeling blessed. My third post for WOW became the no.1 on the list...Third time lucky. And just WOW!!!
  • @meghana9 Congrats! We're happy to see you happy! Keep Blogging :)
    @thewanderer489 You are most welcome!
    @bloggerwlogger1 We're happy we could! And comments like these make our day! Congrats! Keep blogging :)
    @preethivenu Congratulations! You are most welcome! Keep Blogging :D

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion