Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
What is Concept of PPC?
  • What is Concept of PPC?
  • A graphical representation of the alternative combinations of the amounts of two goods or services that an economy can produce by transferring resources from one good or service to the other.
  • if your mean of PPC Pay Per Click.
    Its very good opportunity for getting income at home without any investment i have also doing this work past one year if you want more information about this visit my blog qureshiinfotech.com/2016/02/ptc-se-ghar-bhaithe-kamaye-part-ii-html/
    and also read this qureshiinfotech.com/2016/01/ptc-se-ghar-bhaithe-kamaye-part-i.html/
  • PPc means pay per click it is like when a add is showing up on a person's website and if someone who is visiting the website clicks on that add then the owner of the website would be having profit of some amount that is why it is known as ppc (pay per click)

Kingroot apk download
  • Hi, I started a blog with great excitement and want to know how of ways to increase the PPC of my blog. If some1 can help it would be great.
  • PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
    Latest SEO Jobs in Hyderabad
  • adsense is the best pay per click advertisement program for blogger
  • Pay-per-click (PPC) and cost per click (CPC) are same meaning. It is the internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites. An advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion