Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
How Tangy Tuesday picks and Spicy saturday picks get selected? Please share as I am a new comer
  • I submitted a blog post for spicy saturday picks recently. What happens next? Since I am new to blogAdda this query...
  • Our editorial team goes through the ones received and picks the best & creative ones.
  • once my post gets selected how am i going to put that 'this post has been selected' banner on my blog please reply ASAP
  • ONCE MY POST GETS SELECTED IN THE SPICY SATURDAY PICK HOW WILL I DISPLAY THE BLOGADDA BANNER THAT THIS POST IS A SPICY SATURDAY PICK ON MY BLOG
    REPLY ASAP
  • Trust our technical team has got back to you with a reply to your query.
  • My post got selected this week as a Spicy Saturday Pick (really thrilled about it, thank you very much!) and I now have the same question as Juhi. Could you please let me know too? Thanks again!
  • @anawnimiss You can put up a Spicy or Tangy badge on your selected. We will soon mail you the same :)
  • Thank you!
  • hello , i joined blogadda yesterday , could you you please tell me how tangy tuesdays differ from spicy saturdays ?
  • Hey I have sent two or three of my posts for Tangy Tuesday and Spicy Saturday after getting great readers comment...I am new to blogging but old to writing...I don't know how to know that the post is selected or not. How long a person should wait for the posts to be in the radar of selection.....
  • I don't know how Tuesday & Saturday picks are different.
    When my post got selected, I was notified on Twitter, so you may want to check there. Checking the Blogadda site is really tedious because it takes a while for the selections to appear here. Sometimes the page isn't updated until a week after the selection has been made.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion