Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
What is the benefit of Domain Name
  • i have a wordpress blog. can anyone tell me the benefit of buying a domain? should i use my blog name or my own name as domain
  • Buying a domain will cost u around 3k. But u will create a good brand image.
    Also sub domain is good if u have quality content u can discuss blogging with me my email mamoonmoulavi95 at gmail dot com
  • @urvashi13 - If you are serious about blogging, you should consider buying a domain name for sure. It'll also let you stay platform independent.
  • You can start professional blogging with good domain name related to your niche. Domain name consider for your blog, and it is very essential for success in blogging field
  • domain name lene sey brand banta hai. google sey value milti hai , top domain lene par like .com search engine mai ranking paaney mai assani hoti hai. and earning increase hotti hai..

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion