Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
What is the benefit of Domain Name
  • i have a wordpress blog. can anyone tell me the benefit of buying a domain? should i use my blog name or my own name as domain
  • Buying a domain will cost u around 3k. But u will create a good brand image.
    Also sub domain is good if u have quality content u can discuss blogging with me my email mamoonmoulavi95 at gmail dot com
  • @urvashi13 - If you are serious about blogging, you should consider buying a domain name for sure. It'll also let you stay platform independent.
  • You can start professional blogging with good domain name related to your niche. Domain name consider for your blog, and it is very essential for success in blogging field
  • domain name lene sey brand banta hai. google sey value milti hai , top domain lene par like .com search engine mai ranking paaney mai assani hoti hai. and earning increase hotti hai..
  • Domain Name (DN) is one of the most important factors in your website. For easy to understand, it’s the web address of your website. If someone wants to visit your website, they must know and remember your website address name, instead of the group of number IP address. It works like your home address, it needs to be easy to remember and easy to find. Below I’m going to explain to you deeply about what is a domain name

Source here: What is a Domain Name?

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion