Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Giveaway!
  • Hi everyone,

I am delighted to be hosting a giveaway cum contest on my blog and hence sharing with all of you here!

Here are the details:

Giveaway: $120 Amazon voucher OR INR 8000 (for Indian residents) Giftbig shopping e-card redeemable on a host of brands to shop your heart away!

Topic to blog on: 'My Most Memorable Memento Contest' where you have to blog about your ultimate favorite memento (in not more than 400 words) that you still hold on to, and why.

Last date: The contest is currently on and the last date to enter is 16th March, 2014 midnight IST!

More details here >> http://www.myyatradiary.com/2014/02/my-most-memorable-memento-contest.html

Looking forward to your participation! Good Luck! :)

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.