Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Lack of commentators
  • Hi friends,
    this is priya raj from http://pencilstripes.blogspot.com I am new to the blogosphere, thank God I found blogadda. My posts have been notified for two "WOW" initiatives, i can see that there are many visitors too, but i see none of them commenting.. Its something like a feel bad issue, and i strongly believe that comments are the strongest way of improvisation.. What should i do, or have i gone wrong somewhere? please, advise :)
    thanks n regards
  • To me writing is an exploration of self. Understanding who YOU really are. It helps you find your calling.What others think should hardly matter. Also, if you see visitors and no comments, take it upon yourself to create magic with words that compel others to congratulate you. Happy Blogging. :)
  • Yes, i agree Abhid.. i started the blog too, with the same intention. Regarding, what you say, i never get satisfied with what i write, i am always on the verge of improvisation.. i don't know whether it is right or wrong, i love to write and re-write, till something strikes me to stop. I think, practise might make me, perfect :) thanks, yaar!!
  • Hey priya,

I can perfectly relate to this, cos I was new to the blogosphere almost 10 months back :) Relax....everyone faces this.... !
    What you can do is, you can visit some blogs and leave comments there, so that they know you've been there and you are a new face, as you can mention that you're commenting for the first time since you're new :)
    They'll always come back :) You'll definitely get good comments and followers over time, gradually :) I know it from experience !
    In the blog world, love spreads fast :) Cheers !!
  • Yes, i understand sreeja, thanks for the kind words.. I have read your posts.. somewhat gives a bubbly feel.. i agree completely, the blogospere is so wide spread, am it takes a little time.. All the best for you too!! :)

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion