Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
WOW - Feeling Hot..Hot..Hot!
  • See above you have only mentioned before announcing the list of selected.....and what according to you is witty???????Please go through once again...few are far from the so called 'WIT'.I am not saying the love stories are not witty here!!!I would not mind if they were actually worth!!!Infact I would appreciate!!!Infact I would appreciate!!!!anyways thanks not interested to be associated...Just want to be in the right place and I know there are many.....Please help me in deleting my account..there is no such feature here..
  • Thanks... WOW!
  • Thanks a lot Blog Adda for selecting my first WOW entry! :)
  • @awriter As mentioned by @cifarshayar & @abhid15, we are not biased in selecting the posts for wow. Also, we do not see a reason as to why you would want to delete your profile but still if you wish to go ahead with your decision, you can send a mail at contact@blogadda.com requesting the same and your profile shall be deleted.

@nimiarora You're most welcome :)

@cifarshayar Thank you so much :)

@poojlax you are most welcome. We look forward to more entries from you. Keep Blogging!

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion