Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Review my e-book
  • I have been researching and asking questions to travel bloggers about one of the most challenging factors about continuing with their travel blogging for long term.

Based on this, I got in touch with the pioneer on the Airline Miles Program 'Matt Kepnes' and tried to ask him on email, if it is worth buying his book - 'How to start traveling the world in less than $10 a day.

I received a reply saying that there is no scope of working with the Airline Miles program. This motivated me to research how the economy class travelers can work out and fit into the Airline Miles programs and travel long term.

My e-book 'How to Earn Airline Miles for your next Holiday' deals with this issue, on how you can convert your routine annual expenses into miles and fund your travels for long term.

Here's the link to my e-book. I invite the readers to review the book at their convenience.

https://www.scribd.com/document/321558488/How-to-Earn-Airline-Loyalty-Points-for-Your-Next-Holiday

Looking forward to your honest reviews.

Thanks and Regards

Rajat Chakraborty

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.