Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
WOW- Today is the last day of your life...!
  • Wow I topped :D
    Thank you BlogAdda :)

Congrats to all the selected posts. I'm sorry I did not have enough time to read any post this time. I will read your posts soon :)
  • Thank you BlogAdda!
  • Thank you blogadda for considering my post worthy enough of being featured here.
  • thnx a lot blogadda :) made my day :)
  • Dear Blogadda,

I posted something from 26th June but sad to say the moderator has not even approved or authorised my blog till date, Im a new user, does it take so long to get a blog activated ?

• @sajmenon We have already approved your blog. Visit http://blog.blogadda.com/ for participating in our exciting contests and activities! Looking forward to read awesome stuff from you.
  • Thank you for approving the blog. is there any chance that it will be considered for a review on the above topic since i had submitted it on time.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion