Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
How much time do you spend on your blog every week?
  • This includes writing posts, moderating comments. Taking it forward, here are some of the responses that we had received earlier on facebook.

Shail Mohan says 'An average of 14 hours a week at a conservative estimate, during a good week :)'.

Ravindra Rajput says 'anywhere around 14-22 hours which includes reading other's blog too'

Kalyan Karmakar says 'Too much time. Almost every day. So about ten to fifteen hours a week'

How much do you spend? Let us know.
  • approx 10 hrs. a week..
  • approx. 2-4 hours everyday!!!!
  • 5-7 hours a week
  • 6 to 7 hours a week...
  • A lot! 2-3 hours a day! Yes, this involves commenting on others' blogs, visiting Blogadda, Indivine etc., and of course posting on my own blog.
  • when free I spend maybe 5-6 hrs a day , and if I have to go to work or college then maybe just 1-2 hrs , till now that is , now that college is about to close I bet I'll get more free time
  • i spent about 10 hours a week....
  • I spend around 10-12 hours a week on my blog..
  • Not sure of the count. If I am free that week I spend a lot of time on it. Almost half a day (since I do have three blogs) but otherwise an hour everyday. I have my exams now so almost no time.
  • 2-3 Hours .. looking to increase it substantially :)

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion