Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Myths and facts about Hair Removal!
  • I am the Gillette lady and am here to help you feel divine and sensuous. Get answers to all your problems related to hair, hair removal, tips, busting of Myths and lots more. I am here to strike interesting conversations and help you in the best possible way.
  • Hello Gillette lady !
    So, tell me what's the best way to remove hair from under the arms without leaving traces of the darkness ? :-)

Thanks for this initiative ...

• @Swethavasu Welcome! The answer to your question is Shaving using razors! :)

Gillette’s scientists have conducted extensive testing on the effects of shaving on both male and female hair growth, texture and color.

Results conclusively prove that shaving does not affect hair growth nor change
    its color or texture in any way. Shaving may alter the way hair initially feels
    after shaving, because it has altered the tip shape of the re-growing hair.
    However, if hair is left to re-grow completely, it will return to its former soft
    state.
  • @divineisyou Excellent way to reach out. My question is

How important it is to choose a razor that is properly equipped for the job?
  • @shama :) Thank you.

It is important to choose a razor that is properly equipped for the job. Venus offers a
    complete portfolio of razors to meet every woman’s shaving needs. Venus’s newest
    razor, Venus Embrace, is a 5-blade shaving system complete with a Protective
    Ribbon of Moisture that provides a smoother, more comfortable shave versus
    its leading competitor, getting virtually every hair for dramatically smooth skin.
    Each blade individually adjusts to stay in contact with the skin, even around such tricky
    shaving areas as the knees and the ankles. An innovative Soft Grip gel handle provides
    increased shave control when wet.

Get it now.
  • I find it difficult to shave behind my thighs and Knees. Tips on how I can overcome it? @divineisyou
  • @namita Welcome! The backs of knees and thighs, and areas like ankles, where the bone is close to the skin surface, are often difficult to shave. Agree with you

However, all Venus razors feature an oval-shaped cartridge that maximizes maneuverability in and around these hard to shave areas. Another way to make the job easier is by letting these areas soak in shaving gel as long as possible. Try it once.
  • What are the things that I need to take care of before I shave? @divineisyou I am scared of Shaving.
  • Hi @vinisha . Don't be scared of Shaving!

Hydrating hair with warm water makes it up to 60 percent easier to cut, depending upon the hair type. But don’t soak too long — 2-3 minutes is enough. After 15 or 20 minutes, your skin will wrinkle and swell slightly, making it more difficult to get a close shave.
  • What are the things that I need to take care of after I shave? @divineisyou
  • @divineisyou Is it recommended to shave with or against hair growth? I have got mixed suggestions on this. Kindly help.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Tagged