Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
Celebrate Blogging - BlogAdda Blog Awards
  • Hey where do I get the Vote for me widget?
    I saw some other bloggers putting it up...
  • I wish BlogAdda Blog Awards function on 9th Feb. 2014 a grand success! Though my travel blog has been nominated and I thank organisers for the same, success of the function in disseminating information, knowledge and networking, in my view is more important
  • This is great...hope it materializes soon!
  • Hi,

How can I submit my blog? Also since my blog is a mix and more on the creativity/art side dont have any category. As of now its tagged as 'personal'
  • Please login using your username and password, you will see a link above that reads My Account. You can click on that to find another link 'Submit Your Blog'. This is where you have to submit your blog.
  • Team, when will you announce the Celebrate Blogging Speech contest- we were to write about our Winning Speech that we would give if we won the BlogAdda Award!
    "I'd like to thank..."
    Waiting for the results!
  • Hi Anita,

The results for the contest will be out in two weeks time from now. We're sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.
  • Lets have a blogging marathon all through the weekend as a mass initiative. I volunteer to organize the same with the help of fellow blogadda bloggers! What say?
  • I think that is a great idea, but how will you shortlist stories? I'm new here and I haven't been able to attract any traffic through blogadda so far. Despite good stories.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion