Welcome to the BlogAdda Forum. Post your queries and views on various subjects surrounding the Indian blogosphere, connect with like-minded folks and have quality conversations. Spread the word amongst your fellow bloggers and let’s help each other.
WOW - The Secret!
  • Thanks Team Blogadda. It wonderful to flaunt the WOW badge.
  • Participated after a long time but seeing the results, I feel I still have the same flare ;)
    Thank you BlogAdda
  • Thanks Team BLogAdda Luv u guys ...
    I am so glad it was my first wow entry, last week it was a tangy tuesday badge this week a WOW.

Regards
    www.ananayatales.blogspot.com
  • @kalpana1 You are welcome! Keep blogging for WOW!

@anmolrawat We look forward to your WOW posts! Congrats!

@ananyakiran We love you too! You are most welcome :)
  • Thank you BlogAdda for featuring my post in this list! Feels good to be on top! :)
    Thanks once again! I love writing for WoW!
  • Can someone please tell me HOw to put my pic on my blogadda profile :(
  • @thewanderer489 Congrats! You are most welcome! Keep blogging :)

@ananyakiran Once you sign in at BlogAdda, you have to click on the link 'My Account' where you can upload your own picture.
  • Dear Team BA,
    I tried uploading it so many times, my pic is less than 2Mb still when i click on update it says
    These details are already present with us
    :( :(
  • Hi,

You can send the image to us and we'll upload it for you. If that is okay with you, do let us know; we'll share with you an email id where you can mail us the picture.

Welcome Friend!

Be a part of the BlogAdda Forum to connect, share and learn. Login via Facebook or Register, it takes less than a minute!

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion